Selasa, 14 Mei 2013

my weird uncle


My weird uncle

     I found a uncle in here, in our lovely nikson. His name RAMSEN, but I call him “langcen” haha…

That is my pity calling for him.  He is really good uncle for me and another. He can be everything what I want. He can be my friend, my father, my boyfriend (haha if someone read this, maybe he will kill me XD, just kidding dear :D ), my brother and even he can be my enemy -,-“


He is 21 years old but he is never looked mature. Yups… my uncle is so childish. But I like it, his habit make me happy and make me LOL (laugh over loud) hahahaha…


That’s him, look at his face. He isn’t bad for a boy. He is handsome. But, he never have a  girl in this place -_-
Langcen, whats wrong with you? Is it hard to find a girl?????? Or you are???? Kwkwwkwkw peace dear :*

Look at his head, is it weird??? Of course, that’s my uncle.


He try to be cute boy, maybe his biggest dream is be a member  in famous boyband like suju, smash, shine etc… #pray for my uncle dream J
          He calls me “AYY”. I like that. Its heard cute and it has mean. In Indonesia ayy is same like sayang. But, he will get envy and jealous if another people call me like that. He will say “ayy, that’s call I made for you. I want another followed me called you like that L” I like his statement when he mad to me “LUPAKAN SAJA KITA!”  


 J AYY LOVES YOU J
Dear my beloved uncle,
     Tulcen, ga lama lagi tulcen kn wisuda, jgn lpain ayy ya L jgn pernah jadi dewasa ya lang, jadi dewasa itu ga enak hehehe. Motto hidup kita kan be childish as possible as you can haha…
     Lang, maap yak atas smua salah, dosa, crime, bcandaan ayy yg mungkin kelewatan. Ayy jadi salah didik gni kn krn ajaran sesat tulcen :D
Makasih buat semuanya tulang sayang J
Note :
1.                 Jgn terlalu dekat2 yoyo sma echa, klo tulang udh brg mreka, you will forget me L I envy to see that, you know! (kidding lang J)
2.                Find your soulmate
3.                Buncitnya di kurangin napa lang -_- risih tauk
4.                Sering2 traktir ayy jajanan yah
5.                Jgn srg ngambekan + sensian
6.                 AYY LOVES YOU
7.                Udah, itu aja. Salam titikduabintang
8.                Ummakkk ….
9.                ^_^

2 komentar:

  1. oh noooo....
    that's not about me...
    that's issues.. :P
    LOVE u too nephewwwww

    BalasHapus
  2. tulang jahat, ga bls smsku
    kok ada blog tulang haha

    BalasHapus